Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health - 9th December - Biddulph
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental health conditions
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
Suitable for anyone working in a role that involves the handling or preparation of food. You will learn:
- The impact of food-borne illness
- Understanding food law
- Food safety hazards and contamination
- Food preservation, storage and contamination control
Approx 2-3 hours learning.
LEVEL 2 FOOD SAFETY & HYGIENE (ONLINE)
To request a log on for this training please e mail email@example.com and ensure you include the name of your organisation.
We can only provide two free log ins per member organisation, so please check with your line manager where possible. If your organisation requires more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01785 240378 to discuss your needs.
External Training Opportunities
Safeguarding and Risk Management Hub
A freely accessible online resource providing guidance, support, advice and access to training resources in relation to safeguarding and risk management for organisations and individuals working with young people Find out more.